Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 13 minutes
- 2/3 cup/120g Natvia
- 1 cup/150g all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp/7g Matcha powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp/20ml whole milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup/120g Unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp/8g Powdered sugar optional
- In a large bowl, combine Natvia, sifted flour, salt, baking powder and matcha powder. Whisk well.
- In another bowl, add eggs and milk. Whisk until frothy. Add to the flour mixture and stir to combine, using a spatula.
- Gradually add in melted butter, half at a time, until blended and smooth.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and refrigerate to rest for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 190C.
- Grease and flour madeleine pans with 1 tablespoon melted butter and flour respectively.
- Remove the better from the fridge and fill each mold with 1 tablespoon batter. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until edges turn lightly brown and set.
- Wait for 3 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool. To serve, dust it with powdered sugar.