Gooey Raspberry Muffins
1.5 cup sugar free milk chocolate
70 g unsalted butter
0.33 cup Natvia
3 large eggs
0.33 cup all purpose flour (bit extra for sprinkling into mix)
0 pinch of salt
0 raspberries (one for each muffin)
- Melt 1 & 1/2 cups milk chocolate in a double boiler or in another melting utensil.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 70g unsalted butter, and 1/3 cup Natvia.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add 1 large egg and continue to beat whilst sprinkling a pinch of flour.
- Repeat the process for another 2 eggs whilst sprinkling flour each time.
- Once the eggs have been evenly combined to the mixture, add 1/3 cup all purpose flour, and a pinch of salt.
- Continue to beat until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixing bowl and continue to stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the mixture to muffin cups inside of a muffin tray - only half fill the muffin cups.
- Place a raspberry in the middle of each of the muffins and then scoop more mixture on the tops of the muffins.
- Bake the muffins for 200°C for 10 - 12 minutes until cooked through.
- Enjoy gooey raspberry muffins the sugar free way!