Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
282 g Self-raising flour (2.5 Cup)
Zest of 1 orange
142 cup Natvia (Cup 3/4)
100 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
312 g Milk (1 Cup + 1/4)
100 g Sugar-free chocolate
2 tablespoon Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the flour, zest and Natvia in a bowl.
- Add the butter, milk and egg. Whisk to combine. Pour into a greased and lined 20cm cake tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Stand to cool for about 5 minutes before moving the cake from the tin to a wire rack to cool.
- Combine the milk with the melted chocolate and then slather on the cake. Decorate with orange zest and slices of orange
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|