Vegan Vanilla Cakes
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 45 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
160 g Wholemeal self-raising flour (1 Cup)
60 g Almond meal (1/2 Cup)
140 g Cashews, soaked for 30 minutes, rinsed, and drained. (1 Cup)
95 g Natvia (1/2 Cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
250 g Milk + 1tbs (1 Cup)
35 g Cashews, soaked for 30 minutes, and then rinsed and drained (1/4 Cup)
57 g Firm coconut cream (1/4 Cup)
2 tablespoon Natvia
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into greased and lined 6 ½ cup capacity muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked though.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Make the icing by blitzing the cashews in a blender with the coconut cream, Natvia and vanilla. Slather over the cakes and top with desiccated coconut.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|