Prep time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
125 g Unsalted butter, softened
0.5 cup Natvia
* Zest of one orange
1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
1 cup & 1 tablespoon plain flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
0.25 teaspoon Salt
150 g Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Line two large oven trays baking paper.
- Preheat an oven to 170C
- Beat the butter, Natvia, and egg in a bowl of an electric mixer until combined.
- Add the orange zest and cinnamon. Sift in the flour, baking powder, and the salt before stirring to combine.
- Roll into 12 tablespoon sized balls and place evenly the baking trays. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the edges start to darken. Remove from the oven.
- Stand on the tray for about 1 minute before carefully placing on a wire rack until they cool completely. They will harden as they cool. Place a sheet of baking paper under the wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave until smooth. Dip half of the cookies in the chocolate, or drizzle over the cookies with chocolate. Sprinkle over extra orange zest and place on the baking paper for 20 minutes or until set.