KETO Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
150 g Hazelnut meal (1 Cup)
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
80 g Desiccated coconut (1 Cup)
90 g Butter, melted
500 g Cottage cheese
125 g Greek yoghurt
140 g Natvia (3/4 Cup)
Zest of 1 lemon
2 teaspoon heaped, plain flour
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
200 g Blueberries
50 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
- Preheat the oven to 175C
- Combine the hazelnut meal, cinnamon, desiccated coconut and melted butter in a bowl and stir to combine. Pack into the bottom of a greased and lined 20cm loose-bottomed cheesecake tin and set aside.
- Place the cottage cheese, yoghurt, zest and Natvia in the bowl of a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add the eggs and pulse until combined. Sprinkle over the flour and vanilla and pulse until combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the base and cover with aluminum foil, leaving space at the top for the cake to rise.
- Bake for about45-50 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and bake for a further 15-20 minutes, until the very center of the cake only just wobbles slightly.
- Turn off the oven and stand the cake in the oven for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook the blueberries and Natvia with ½ cup water on the stovetop for about 10-15 minutes. Mash the berries slightly with a fork and then pour this over the cheesecake before serving.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|