Mini Chocolate Doughnuts
60 g Rolled oats
50 g Zucchini
50 g Plain yogurt (less 0.5% fat)
170 mls Egg whites
2 g Baking powder
3 g Psyllium husk
5 mls Flax seed oil
2 Natvia stevia sticks
5 mls flax seed oil for cooking
50 g Coconut oil
50 g Almond butter
50 mls Maple syrup
30 g Raw cacao powder
3 g Chia seeds for sprinkling on top
0 Dried Cranberries
- Put the doughnut maker on and allow to heat until it advises it is ready to use (usually via indication lights).
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend on high until creamy.
- Using a basting brush for 5ml of the flax seed oil to grease the doughnut maker.
- Place batter into each doughnut mould and allow to cook until golden brown.
- Once the doughnuts have cooked allow to cool to about room temperature.
- Repeat these steps until all of the batter has been used.
- Place all ingredients into a blender / NutriBullet and blend until smooth.
- Place into a bowl and top each doughnut with equal amounts of chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds and cranberries as desired.