Mocha Cheesecake Slice
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 20 minutes
Chill: 4 hours - overnight
200 g Hazelnut meal (2 Cup)
100 g Butter, melted
250 g Cream Cheese
200 g Sour Cream
2 tablespoon Cacao Powder
142 g Natvia (3/4 Cup)
2 teaspoon Gelatine
1 Shot of Espresso
- Combine the hazelnut meal and butter in a bowl and then press into the base of a 15cm square slice tin. Refrigerate.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, cacao and Natvia in a food processor and blitz until combined and smooth.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the espresso and 2 tbs cold water in a heat proof jug. Heat slowly over a pot of simmering water and whisk until the gelatine has dissolved. Remove from heat and stand to cool for about 5-10 minutes
- Slowly pour the gelatine mixture into the food processor and process until combined
- Pour the mixture over the hazelnut base and smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Slice into squares and garnish with cacao powder and fresh fruit
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|