Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp. good quality cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 80ml coconut milk
- 80ml coconut oil
- Nuttvia hazelnut spread
- Cacao nibs
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 180C degrees.
- Using a large mixing bowl sieve the flour, cacao powder and baking powder, add the stevia and stir to combine the dry ingredients together
- Pour the beaten egg, coconut milk and coconut oil and stir to combine the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Pour in a greased doughnut baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the baking tray and allow them to cool fully before spreading with Nuttvia hazelnut spread.
- Spread with hazelnut spread and sprinkle some cacao nibs.