NO BAKE RASPBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE SQUARES
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 6 - 8
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- ½ cup Natvia stevia
- 2 tbsp. raspberry powder
- 3 tbsp. coconut milk
- 50ml coconut oil
- 80-100g white chocolate
- Fresh raspberries
- Place the desiccated coconut, stevia, raspberry powder, coconut milk and oil into a powerful food processor and blitz the ingredients until you they are all well combined and sticky.
- Pour into a squares tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate and pour over the coconut mixture, place some fresh raspberries in desired places and place back in the fridge.
- Allow the white chocolate to set and once it has harden, remove from the fridge and cut into squares or rectangles.