Spiced Orange Panna Cotta
Prep time 30 minutes
Cooking time 2 hours
Ingredients200ml coconut cream 1 tbs Natvia 1 tsp gelatin 1 teaspoon Vanilla 1 tsp orange zest Spiced Orange syrup: ½ cup Orange juice 2 tbs Natvia 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Heat the coconut cream, Natvia, orange zest and gelatin in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir taking care not to let the mixture simmer or boil, until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Grease some ramekins with coconut oil and pour the mixture into the greased ramekins.
- Remove to the refrigerator and chill overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Make the syrup by heating the orange juice, Natvia and spices in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil and let bubble for about 30 seconds or until reduced. Remove from heat.
- Run the base of the ramekins under hot water to help loosen the panna cotta. Slice the panna cotta out onto a plate and then drizzle with the orange syrup.