St Clements Pie
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 2 hours
240 g almond meal (2 Cup)
60 g desiccated coconut (3/4 Cup)
125 g unsalted butter, melted (1/2 cup)
250 g Milk (1 Cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
90 g Natvia (1/2 Cup)
1 lemon zest & juice
2 oranges zest and juice
225 g thickened cream (3/4 Cup)
100 g greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the almond meal and coconut and the butter in a food processor and process until fine. Add the melted butter and pulse until combined
- Press the base into a greased loose-bottomed 20cm tart tin. Bake for about 15 minutes. And then remove and cool.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, Natvia, zest and juice. Pour into the tart shell and then bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the bench, Move to the refrigerator and chill overnight.
- Whip together the cream, Greek yoghurt, Natvia and orange. Dollop on top of the pie and sprinkle with orange zest and enjoy.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|