Ginger Cinnamon Doughnuts
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 18 minutes
300 g Plain flour (2 Cup)
2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 tablespoon Heaped Minced Ginger
.50 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
43 g Vegan Margarine, Melted & Cooled
50 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
1 teaspoon Egg Replacer
125 g Almond Milk (1/2 Cup)
1 tablespoon Almond Milk
80 g Vegan Margarine, Melted
2 teaspoon Cinnamon
90 g Natvia (1/2 Cup)
- Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarb and cinnamon in a bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk together the margarine, ginger, Natvia, egg replacer 2 tbs water and the milk.
- Combine the wet mixture gradually into the dry mixture.
- Scoop into a piping bag or a large zip lock bag.
- Fill the greased donut tray moulds ¾ of the way full with batter.
- Bake at 190C for 15-18 minutes, until the donuts springs back when pressed.
- Remove the donuts from the tray and stand on a wire rack to cool.
- Dip the cooled donuts in the melted margarine and then in the combined Natvia and cinnamon.