Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
125 g unsalted butter
95 g Natvia (½ cup)
1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
220 g flour (1 ½ cups)
40 g desiccated coconut, plus extra (½ cup)
1 punnet strawberries, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Beat the butter with the Natvia and vanilla until light and creamy.
- Beat in the egg
- Gradually beat in the salt, baking powder and flour. Stir in the desiccated coconut.
- Roll the dough into balls and press into a greased 1/3 cup capacity 12 x cupcake tray. Press into the mould and make an indent in the middle of each on with your thumb, pushing dough up the sides of the mould. Place a ½ strawberry into each hole.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Top with fresh strawberry and desiccated coconut.