Sugar Free Anzac Biscuits
125 g Unsalted butter
0.33 cup Natvia
1 pinch Himalayan or Sea Salt
0.5 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
1 tablespoon Boiling water
1.5 cup rolled oats
0.75 cup Dessicated Coconut
0.5 cup All purpose flour
0.5 cup Chopped macadamia nuts
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 150ºC and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, Natvia and vanilla on low heat, stir until the mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat and add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the bicarb soda with boiling water in a small bowl, then add to butter mixture, stirring through until foamy.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a another bowl. Add the butter mix into dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Take of mixture roughly a teaspoon full, make into a ball and flatten it on the tray. Repeat with the rest of the mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. You can keep the biscuits for a month stored in airtight container.