0.75 cup flour
1 cup Natvia
0.75 cup cocoa powder
0.125 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground flax
0.25 cup plus 2 tbsp hot water
0.25 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Combine flour, Natvia, cocoa powder and salt. Mix well to remove all lumps in the flour.
- Melt coconut oil, add ground flax, and hot water.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until combined.
- Spread batter in 8x8 pan (or smaller if you prefer thicker brownies).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Time will depend on size of pan.
- Cool for 5 minutes, serve while still warm, enjoy!