0.75 cup water
0.33 cup Natvia
3 cup watermelon cubes (seedless)
2 cup blueberries
- In a small bowl mix and stir water and Natvia together.
- In a food processor blitz watermelon, followed by adding the blueberries. Blend until smooth. Add the Natvia water mixture and continue processing until smooth.
- Transfer to baking dish, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Use a fork to break up the the frozen mixture. Cover and freeze for another hour.
- Break up the frozen mix again and transfer in martini glass, paper cups or mason jar. Garnish with more berries, mint, or an umbrella! Enjoy!