No Bake Lime Cheesecake
Serves 12-16 pieces
0.75 cup rolled oat
0.5 cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
0.75 cup almond
0.75 cup shredded coconut
7 tablespoon Unsalted butter
2 tablespoon Natvia
1.5 cup Heavy cream
0.5 cup Natvia
500 g Cream cheese
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 Zest of limes
0.5 Juice of lime
0.5 cup Shredded coconut
0.25 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
0.5 cup Cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- For the crust mix all ingredients in food processor and blitz until they are crumbly and softly combined.
- Take the crust mix and press evenly into a 20cm or 22cm medium sized pan.
- For the filling first whip the heavy cream with Natvia until soft peaks form, set aside and chill.
- Blitz macadamia nuts and cashew in cleaned food processor.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add the blitzed nuts, followed by vanilla extract, coconut and both lime zest and juice. Continue beating the cream cheese until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until mixed. Avoid over mixing to keep mix airy and fluffy.
- Pour the mix into the crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.