White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
3 cup Self Raising Flour
1 cup Natvia
0.5 cup Cream
1 cup Milk
125 g Melted Butter
125 g Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips
220 g Frozen Raspberries
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract*optional - Fresh Raspberries to decorate
- Sift 3 cups of self raising flour into a large mixing bowl. Also sift 1 tsp baking powder.
- Add 1 cup of Natvia and stir the sifted ingredients and natvia.
- Add 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of cream to the dry mixture.
- Also add 1 egg and 1 tsp vanilla extract to the muffin mix. Set this bowl aside.
- Melt 125g butter in a seperate bowl.
- Take the melted butter and add it to the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Add 125g sugar free white chocolate chunks to the mixture and stir.
- Add 200g frozen raspberries and continue to stir.
- Fill a lined muffin tray with baking paper, then the muffin mix.
- Decorate the tops of the muffins with more white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 175°C