Chocolate and Pear Brownies
120 mls Vegetable oil
200 g Dark chocolate, in pieces
29 g Cocoa Powder
135 g Natvia
5 mls Vanilla Extract
125 g Apple puree
112 g Gluten free flour
150 g Pear, diced
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly grease an 18cm square cake tin and line the base with baking paper, overlapping the sides.
- Put oil and chocolate into a saucepan over low heat and stir until chocolate has melted and combined.
- Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add cocoa, Natvia and vanilla and mix to combine. Stir in apple puree and flour. Gently fold in pear.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for approx 40-45 minutes or until the cake starts to come away from the sides of the tin.
- Cool in the tin and then refrigerate for a couple of hours before cutting into squares.