Sugar Free Raspberry Cheesecake
IngredientsCrust: 3/4 cup almond meal flour 3 tbsp Natvia 85g butter 1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract Filling: 750g cream cheese, softened 1 cup Natvia 2 tbsp plain flour 1/4 cup milk 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 large eggs 1 large egg yolk 1/2 lemon peeled and juiced. Raspberry Sauce: 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberry 1 tbsp cornstarch 1 tsp Natvia Topping: Fresh or frozen raspberry
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare a round cake pan, line and grease.
- For the crust, mix together almond meal and Natvia. Mix in the butter by hand until crumbly, followed by egg yolk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer the crust or base on to the pan and spread evenly, bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese, Natvia, and flour until smooth. Add in milk and salt followed by eggs and yolk. Add the lemon and continue mixing until smooth.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool for another hour, you can refrigerate overnight.
- Combine sauce ingredients in saucepan and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat strain to remove seeds and solids. Cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Drizzle the sauce just before serving, and top with whole raspberries. Enjoy!