Lime Avocado Raw Cheesecake
Ingredients1 cup thick cream 3/4 cup (185g) Natvia 1 1/2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded 185g cream cheese, softened 3 limes, juiced and grated 1/2 cup almonds 1/2 cup walnuts 1/2 cup shredded coconut 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Mix all ingredients for the base, starting with almonds and walnuts, followed by coconut and coconut oil in a food processor, blitz until fine and mixed thoroughly into crumbs.
- Place the base crumb mix on a round 20 cm or 10 inch cake pan, press down to cover evenly. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Combine the avocado, Natvia, thick cream, and cream cheese in food processor and blend until smooth. Add the lime juice and continue mixing until well combined.
- Transfer to the chilled base, spread evenly.
- Chill/refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve and garnish with lime gratings on top. Enjoy!