You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Hazelnut Pastry Ingredients
3/4 cup hazelnut meal (or hazelnuts roasted, skinned, and pulsed in food processor)
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup Natvia
pinch of salt
110g cold butter cut into cubes
1 egg yolk
1 1/2 lemon juiced
2 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 lemon zested
2 tbsp Natvia
1 lemon zested
3/4 cup Natvia
2 tbsp icy water
- Make the pastry, place four, hazelnut meal, Natvia, salt, and butter in mixer (or using electric beater) and mix until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Add egg yolk and mix, add water and mix. Turn onto floured bench and bring together into a ball, place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Roll the dough to approximately 3-5mm thick and press into tart tray.
- Pierce with fork all over and cover with baking beans or rice for 10 minutes.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- To make the mascarpone layer, combine ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the blueberry topping, place ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat until blueberries are bubbling and the sauce is thick. Allow to cool.
- Spread mascarpone evenly over cooled tart shell, spread the blueberry topping over the top and decorate with fresh blueberries.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection