Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
Makes 32 cookies
Ingredients1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter at room temperature 1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia 1 egg 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbsp/20ml/0.7 oz milk of choice 2 cups/300g/7.5 oz all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 1 cup/125g/4.2 oz finely chopped walnuts 1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz sugar free jam of choice
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2-3 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, and milk and mix until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Spoon out tablespoon size pieces of dough and roll into balls.
- Roll in walnuts and place onto sheet pan.
- Press your thumb down and pipe in a small dot of raspberries into formed dip.
- Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden brown and fully baked.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to a week.