Strawberry Rhubarb Cake
Makes 12 slices
Ingredients1/4 cup/60g/2 oz butter at room temperature 1 1/4 cup/225g/7.9 oz Natvia 1 tsp vanilla 2 eggs 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz plain yogurt (low fat) 2 cup/300g/7.5 oz plain flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup/60g/2 oz sliced strawberries 1 1/2 cup/180g/6.6 oz diced rhubarb
- Preheat oven to 170°C and grease and flour a cake pan.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, and yogurt and mix until combined.
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Add rhubarb and strawberries and mix just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-45 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly and flip out of pan.
- Allow to cool completely and keep in airtight container for up to 4 days.