BLUEBERRY TART WITH HAZELNUT PASTRY
Makes 16 slices
- Make the pastry, place four, hazelnut meal, Natvia, salt, and butter in mixer (or using electric beater) and mix until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Add egg yolk and mix, add water and mix. Turn onto floured bench and bring together into a ball, place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Roll the dough to approximately 3-5mm thick and press into tart tray.
- Pierce with fork all over and cover with baking beans or rice for 10 minutes.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- To make the mascarpone layer, combine ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the blueberry topping, place ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat until blueberries are bubbling and the sauce is thick. Allow to cool.
- Spread mascarpone evenly over cooled tart shell, spread the blueberry topping over the top and decorate with fresh blueberries.