There’s no better time to get baking then when you’re stuck at home! Try this delicious Chocolate Orange Biscotti for a mouth watering treat!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Cook: 45 Minutes
Dark Chocolate, sugar-free
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Place the flour, baking powder, cacao, cinnamon, almonds, orange zest and Natvia in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, stir until it comes together to form a dough.
- Pour onto a lightly floured bench and need to combine. Shape into a long log (around 18-20cm).
- Place onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 25-30minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before thinly slicing on an angle. Place the slices back in the oven for 15 minutes or until crisp. Allow to cool.
- Place the melted chocolate and Nutvia in bowl. Dip one end of the biscotti into the chocolate dip and place back onto a lined tray.
- Refrigerate for around 20 minutes. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection