Chocolate Hazelnut Baked Cheesecake
Prep: 40 Minutes
Cook: 1.5 Hours, Chill 1 Hour
240 g Hazelnut Meal
50 g Hazelnuts, choppes
1 tablespoon Natvia
125 g Butter
500 g Cream Cheese
58 g Natvia
1 cup Nuttvia
75 g Thickened Cream
80 g Dark Chocolate, sugar-free
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a 20cm springform tin.
- Combine the ingredients for the base, mixing well to combine. Press the biscuit mixture over the base of the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 150C
- Using an electric mixer with the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and Natvia together until light and fluffy. Add the Nutvia and continue to beat until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat again until they have been incorporated into the cream mixture.
- Pour into your prepared tin, levelling the top with a spatula.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 1 hour 20 minutes or until almost set. Leave to cool in the oven with the door ajar before transferring to the refrigerator.
- Once chilled combine the ganache ingredients and pour over the cheesecake. Serve
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|