Chocolate Orange Biscotti
Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook: 45 Minutes
150 g Flour, gluten-free
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 tablespoon Cacao
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
50 g Natvia
75 g Almonds
1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
1 tablespoon Orange Zest
60 g Dark Chocolate, sugar-free
40 g Nuttvia
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Place the flour, baking powder, cacao, cinnamon, almonds, orange zest and Natvia in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, stir until it comes together to form a dough.
- Pour onto a lightly floured bench and need to combine. Shape into a long log (around 18-20cm).
- Place onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 25-30minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before thinly slicing on an angle. Place the slices back in the oven for 15 minutes or until crisp. Allow to cool.
- Place the melted chocolate and Nutvia in bowl. Dip one end of the biscotti into the chocolate dip and place back onto a lined tray.
- Refrigerate for around 20 minutes. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|