You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cooking Time 35 minutes
- Servings 24 bars
Quick Cooking Oats
2 tbsp. , Butter softened
3 cups Quick Cooking Oats
2.5 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. + 1⁄2 tsp. Salt
1 cup Butter + 2 tbsp. , softened
2 1/2 cups Natvia
4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 cup Coconut cream/milk
1.5 cups Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp. Butter
1⁄2 cup chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 170C. Lightly grease a medium sized baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat 1 cup butter and Natvia until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt. Stir into the butter mixture. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat coconut milk, chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1⁄2 teaspoon salt. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pack 2/3 of the oat mixture into the baking pan.
- Spread chocolate mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection