Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cupcakes
1 cup self rising flour
1 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
0.5 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
0.75 cup butter
2 eggs, large
0.5 cup water, boiling
0.5 cup Peanut butter, unsalted unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 190º C.
- In a small container dissolve your cocoa powder, previously sifted, into the boiling water. Let it cool down.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your Natvia, butter and eggs until pale and fluffy.
- Sift the self rising flour into the large bowl and also add the cocoa powder mixture into the batter. Double check if the cocoa powder mixture is cooled down before pouring it.
- Fold in your flour and cocoa powder mixture.
- Place paper liners into your cupcake baking pan.
- Pour the chocolate batter into the cupcakes liners, around ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick in the middle of one cupcake and it comes out just with little crumbs.
- Wait until the cupcakes are room temperature to add the peanut butter. This is optional.