Delicious Lemon Matcha Muffins that are super quick to make!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 6 - 8
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Matcha
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Egg
- 0.75 cup Almond Milk
- 1.5 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 150 g Lighter Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Matcha
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade and prepare your muffin cases; pop to one side. Mix all dry muffin ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl or jug mix all wet ingredients and then pour the wet into the dry bowl. Mix well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fill each muffin case ¾’s of the way full and pop in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Whilst the muffins bake you can make your frosting- Simply blend all ingredients until smooth and well mixed; pop in the fridge.
- Once the muffins are baked, remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- Once cool top with your frosting and decorate with some cacao powder if you wish.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection