Lemon Ricotta Almond Cheesecake
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
720 g Reduced Fat ricotta cheese (3 Cup)
140 g Natural Greek yoghurt (1/2 Cup)
Lemon, finely zested
60 g Fresh Lemon Juice (1/4 Cup)
95 g Natvia (1/2 Cup)
40 g Plain Flour (1/4 Cup)
40 g Flaked almonds (1.2 Cup)
- Preheat your oven to 160C and lightly grease a spring form pan and line with baking paper.
- Add ricotta, yogurt, lemon zest and juice, Natvia and eggs into a bowl (or food processor) and mix until very smooth.
- Add flour and either pulse (processor) or fold through until combined.
- Transfer into your tin and scatter the almonds all over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes or until light golden and just set in the middle.
- Turn off oven and leave to cool with the door open for a few minutes
- Serve with fresh cream and berries and a dusting of icing sugar if you wish.
- Store the remainder in the fridge. Serves 10….enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|