Double Chocolate Pancakes
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
180 g Oat Flour (2 Cup)
3 tablespoon Cacao
1 Ripe Banana
3 tablespoon Natvia
1 teaspoon Vanilla
250 g Almond Milk (1 Cup)
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
90 g Zero added sugar Chocolate Chips (1/2 Cup)
1 tablespoon Coconut oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to create a smooth and runny batter.
- Pre-heat a pan with a little coconut oil in over a medium heat. Pour roughly around 3 Tbsp. of the mixture into the pan to create one pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side until the edges start to brown and small bubbles start to come through the pancake.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. �Repeat until all pancake mixture is gone.
- Serve immediately with toppings of your choice!