You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup milk or soy milk
- 1 cup self raising flour or wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Granny Smith apples peeled and grated
- 110 g raspberry
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1/2 lemon juice
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup Natvia
2 egg yolks
1 cup milk or soy milk
1 cup self raising flour or wholemeal self raising flour
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 Granny Smith apples peeled and grated
Sugar Free Jam:
2 tbsp Natvia
1/2 lemon juice
- Mix ricotta cheese, egg yolks, and Natvia in a bowl. Add the milk gradually while whisking.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt), mix until well combined.
- Peel the apples and grate into the mix.
- Beat the separated egg whites until soft peak forms and add into the pancake mix.
- To make the sugar free jam (no added sugar), cook the raspberry in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add Natvia and lemon juice.
- For the pancakes, add butter or coconut oil to a non-stick wide pan. Pour the batter mix to form 12 cm circles.
- Serve with the sugar free jam, cream, or with more berries
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection