Servings 24 slices
0.5 cup butter, at room temperature
0.66 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.25 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup fresh cherries or unsweetened dried cherries
0.25 cup chopped sugar free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a rectangle baking pan.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Fold in the cherries and pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate onto batter and place into prepared oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.