Sugar free apple cinnamon pancake
Makes 6 servings
1 cup ricotta cheese
0.25 cup Natvia
2 egg yolks
1 cup milk or soy milk
1 cup self raising flour or wholemeal self raising flour
0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon baking powder
2 Granny Smith apples peeled and grated
110 g raspberry
2 tablespoon Natvia
0.5 lemon juice
- Mix ricotta cheese, egg yolks, and Natvia in a bowl. Add the milk gradually while whisking.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt), mix until well combined.
- Peel the apples and grate into the mix.
- Beat the separated egg whites until soft peak forms and add into the pancake mix.
- To make the sugar free jam (no added sugar), cook the raspberry in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add Natvia and lemon juice.
- For the pancakes, add butter or coconut oil to a non-stick wide pan. Pour the batter mix to form 12 cm circles.
- Serve with the sugar free jam, cream, or with more berries