Gluten Free Lemon Drop Cookies
Makes 24 cookies
0.33 cup butter, at room temperature
0.33 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Zest of 1 lemon
1.5 cup gluten free flour
0.5 cup almond meal
0.75 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and lemon zest and mix well.
- Add the flour, almond meal, and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls, place on prepared tray and press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes until lightly golden brown.