This is a healthy dessert recipe alternative made completely without sugar.
A vegan version of classic cookies with a twist! Walnut Cinnamon Cookies recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1/4 Cup Apricots
15g Dried Pistachios
2 tbsp Natvia
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
25g Almond Meal
- Preheat oven to 180°C Fan.
- Start by adding 1/4 cup apricots to some hot water and let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Add 15g dried pistachios to a blender or food processor and grind them until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Drain the Apricots, then chop them roughly and add them to the blender or food processor along with the pistachios. Blend until combined.
- Add 2 tbsp Natvia, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 40g Walnuts to the blender/food processor and mix together until it has all mixed completely.
- Once the contents inside the blender or food processor has fully combined, add the mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 25g ground almond meal to the bowl and roll together until mixed.
- Once mixed, roll the mixture into a ball shape and press down on a table in between 2 sheets of baking paper. Use a rolling to flatten out the mixture ready to be made into cookie shapes.
- Remove the baking sheets and use a cookie cutter to cut out as many cookies as you can cut out from the flattened cookie mixture.
- Roll the leftover mixture up into a ball again and flatten, rinse and repeat the cookie cutting process to squeeze the most cookies out of your batch!
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and bake the cookies on the tray for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection