Choc Raspberry Ganache Tart
Makes 10 slices
1 cup Walnuts
1.33 cup Hazelnut Meal
0.33 cup Coconut Flour
0.5 cup Shredded Coconut
0.25 cup Natvia
0 Pinch of Salt
50 g Melted Coconut Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 teaspoon Water
2 mls 2x 270ml Coconut Milk
0.33 cup Natvia
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
0.33 cup Raw Cacao
0 Fresh Raspberries (to decorate)
- Preheat oven to 160°C & grease a flat & long baking tray.
- Add 1 cup of walnuts, 1 & 1/3 cups hazelnut meal, and 1/3 cup coconut flour to a blender and blend until the mixture has all combined.
- Add the blended ingredients to a mixing bowl and add 1/4 cup Natvia, pinch of salt, 50g melted coconut oil, 1 tsp Vanilla Extract and 2 tsp water. Stir the contents of the bowl thoroughly until mixed.
- Once the mixture has become soft and doughy, fill the long greased tray. Pat down and flatten the mix into the corners and edges of the tray until it has nicely contoured and formed a crust/base.
- Bake the base for 20 minutes at 160°C.
- Whilst the crust is baking, it is time to create the ganache. Pour 2 cups of 270ml worth of coconut milk into a new mixing bowl.
- On the top of the coconut milk, add 1/3 cup Natvia, and 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract. Hand whisk the ganache mix.
- Whilst whisking the ganache, add 1/3 cup raw cacao. Whisk until the mixture is throughly combined.
- It is now time to use a double boiler to heat the ganache mixture whilst whisking. If the chocolate ganache does not seem to be thickening correctly, feel free to add a touch of cornstarch and water mixed together.
- Simmer and stir this chocolate ganche mixture until it has thickened and set aside.
- Remove the crust/base from the oven, and pour the chocolate ganache mixture into the base slowly.
- Once filled, top the ganache with a handful of fresh raspberries.
- Place the finished tart in the fridge and let set for 1 hour.
- Once chilled and the ganache holds structure, cut into slices and enjoy!