Makes 24 medium sized brownies
1 cup butter
1.66 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.5 cup plain flour
0.75 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
0.75 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a rectangle baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Whisk together the Natvia, eggs, and vanilla extract until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the butter in and mix until combined.
- Add the all purpose flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Fold in hazelnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until it is set a toothpick comes out almost clean (there will be a few crumbs stuck to it).
- Allow to cool and cut to desired size.