Sugar Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
Makes 24 cookies
1 cup butter, at room temperature
1 cup Natvia
2.75 cup plain flour
2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
0.25 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon Natvia, extra
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two sheet trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add first Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and scrape down.
- Add plain flour, cream of tartar, salt, baking soda.
- Scoop out tablespoon size balls and roll into a ball.
- Mix together cinnamon and second Natvia and roll each ball into mixture.
- Place onto prepared pans and press down gently.
- Bake for exactly 10 minutes and remove from trays shortly after removing from oven.