Vegan Walnut Cinnamon Cookies
0.25 cup Apricots
15 g Dried Pistachios
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
40 g Walnuts
25 g Almond Meal
- Preheat oven to 180°C Fan.
- Start by adding 1/4 cup apricots to some hot water and let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Add 15g dried pistachios to a blender or food processor and grind them until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Drain the Apricots, then chop them roughly and add them to the blender or food processor along with the pistachios. Blend until combined.
- Add 2 tbsp Natvia, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 40g Walnuts to the blender/food processor and mix together until it has all mixed completely.
- Once the contents inside the blender or food processor has fully combined, add the mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 25g ground almond meal to the bowl and roll together until mixed.
- Once mixed, roll the mixture into a ball shape and press down on a table in between 2 sheets of baking paper. Use a rolling to flatten out the mixture ready to be made into cookie shapes.
- Remove the baking sheets and use a cookie cutter to cut out as many cookies as you can cut out from the flattened cookie mixture.
- Roll the leftover mixture up into a ball again and flatten, rinse and repeat the cookie cutting process to squeeze the most cookies out of your batch!
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and bake the cookies on the tray for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.