PREP: 10-15 minutes
COOK/CHILL: 20-25 minutes
3 Medium Apples, peeled, cored & sliced
1 tbsp of Natvia Sweetener Baking Pouch
2 tsp of Cinnamon
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp of water
50g of butter, chilled & chopped
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup Plain Flour
1/4 cup of Natvia Baking Pouch
TOP IT OFF:
Sugar Free Ice Cream of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 1.5 litre baking dish with a small amount of butter.
- Peel 3 medium apples and cut into bite size pieces.
- Place the ingredients for the filling in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp of Natvia Baking Pouch, 2 tsp of cinnamon, 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of water into the bowel of apples.
- Toss so the apples are coated with cinnamon, Natvia and lemon juice.
- Place into the prepared baking dish, spreading them out evenly.
- Using another bowl combine the topping ingredients in a bowl, 50g of butter, 1 cup of rolled oats, 1/4 cup plain flour, 1/4 cup of Natvia Sweetener and using your fingers mix to combine all ingredients until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. .
- Spoon evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top it off with raspberries or fruit of your choice and some sugar free ice cream. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|