Delicious Banana Bread
PREP: 15-25 minutes
COOK: 50 minutes
1.5 cups self-raising flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1/4 cup Natvia Baking Pouch
1 cup mashed ripe banana (3 medium)
2 eggs lightly beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 small banana to decorate
- Whisk 1 cup of ripe bananas and add 2 eggs. Continue to whisk thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1/3 cup milk and stir the mix well.
- Sift 1 & 1/2 cups self raising flour, 1/2 plain flour, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup Natvia to the dry mixture.
- Add the wet banana mixture.
- Add the dry and wet mixtures together until evenly combined.
- Add the combine mixtures to a lined bread baking tray and spread evenly.
- Slice a small banana lengthways and place on the top of the banana bread mixture.
- Bake the finished bread mix for 50 minutes at 180°C & enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|