Apple Sauce Brownies
1 mashed ripe banana
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
0.33 cup vegetable oil
0.5 cup almond butter
0.25 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.25 cup chopped walnuts
0.25 cup Unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease baking pan.
- For brownie mix, combine banana, applesauce, oil, eggs, vanilla, almond butter, Natvia, and cocoa powder thoroughly.
- Add Greek yogurt, nuts and chocolate chips (optional). Mix flour and baking soda together and combine into mixture.
- Spread evenly in baking sheet and bake for ~10 minutes until cooked throughout.
- When still warm, cut out desired shape with cookie cutter and let cool. Store in airtight container in fridge- best served chilled after 24 hrs.