Prep: 10 Minutes
- 2 each large avocados pit and skin removed, chopped (save pit for late)
- 1 each Garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp/20ml cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp/40ml Lime Juice
- pinch sea salt
- pinch Natvia Sweetener
- 1 each tomato diced
- as needed chips of choice or vegetables
- Combine all ingredients together, except for the tomato, smashing the avocados lightly.
- Fold in the tomatoes.
- Place saved avocado pit into dip if serving later and place plastic wrap directly on to dip. Store in refrigerator until needed.
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables or chips.