Chocolate and Raspberry Cake
Serves 8 - 10
Prep 15 minutes
Cook 45 minutes
IngredientsCake 1 Cup Plain Flour ¼ Cup Cacao Powder 1 Cup Natvia 2 Tbsp. Baking Powder 3 Eggs ¼ Cup Almond Milk Frosting 2 Ripe Avocados ½ Cup Cacao Powder 3 Tbsp. Natvia ½ Tsp. Vanilla Filling ½ Cup Cream Cheese ½ Cup Greek Yoghurt 4 Tbsp. Natvia 75g Raspberries + more for decorating ½ Tsp. Vanilla Mini Chocolate Eggs to decorate
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees C and grease/line a medium cake tin.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and almond milk and mix well.
- Pour into cake tin and pop in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Whilst the cake bakes you can make the filling and frostingIn a small blender/chopper add all ingredients for the frosting and blitz until well combined- put in the fridge for later.
- For the filling pop all ingredients in a bowl and mix well- put in the fridge for later.
- Once the cake is done remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Cut in half with a sharp knife and leave to cool completely again.
- Once cool spread filling on the base piece if the cake and spread the frosting on the top of the top piece. Put together and decorate with mini chocolate eggs and raspberries. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.