Baked Apples and Raspberries with Quinoa and Almond crumble
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
2 medium pink lady apples, unpeeled
50 g fresh raspberries
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
2 teaspoon Natvia
- Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F. Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Make crumble topping by place ingredients in a small bowl; using your fingers, rub the mixture together until well combined.
- Core unpeeled apples about three-quarters of the way down from stem end, making the hole 4cm (1½in) in diameter. Use a small sharp knife to score around the centre of each apple. Make a small deep cut in the base of each apple.
- Pack combined berries, rind and Natvia firmly into apples; top with crumble topping. Place apples on tray. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until apples are just tender.
- Serve with Greek-style yoghurt.