No added sugar Banana Berry Muffin
Servings 8-9 muffins
Ingredients1 2/3 cup/150g/5.2 oz rolled oats 3 each Ripe Bananas 1/4 cup/60ml/2 oz Rice Bran oil 1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia 2 each Eggs 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp Baking soda 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz flax seed ground 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz rolled oats extra 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz Frozen berries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- In a food processor or blender, blend oats into a fine flour. Tip this into a bowl.
- Put the bananas, oil, stevia, vanilla and eggs into the blender/processor and blend shortly until just smooth (you can mash the banana and mix it all up by hand if you would rather). Tip this wet mix on top of oat flour and add everything else except for the berries. Mix until smooth.
- Add berries and mix until combined.
- Spoon into a muffin tray lined with muffin papers and decorate with extra berries if desired.
- Bake for approx 20 mins or until done.